Crimes of Fashion is a 2004 telefilm that aired on July 25, 2004 on ABC Family. It stars Kaley Cuoco and Megan Fox and was directed by Stuart Gillard.
Crimes of Fashion Full Comedy Movie - Crimes of Fashion Full Comedy Movie Brooke, a plain but creative and hard-working student at the top fashion school in the nation, who has come a long way ...
Brooke, a plain but creative and hard-working student at the top fashion school in the nation, has come a long way from her tough childhood in foster care. Always dreaming of a career in fashion, she is thrilled to finally be on her way. But when the grandfather she never knew about passes away, her life is suddenly turned upside down. Not only has he left her his estate, he left her in charge of the family business; she's to be the boss of a mob that's trying to become legit. If that is not enough, the handsome new student she is falling for may be trying to bring her family down
- Kaley Cuoco as Brooke Sarto
- Megan Fox as Candace, a fashion designer rival of Brooke's
- Chuck Shamata as Sal Hugo, an enemy mob boss, who is trying to take over the Sarto's territory
- David Sparrow as Bruno, Sal Hugo's bodyguard
- Pat Kelly as Jack Lawton, an FBI agent, who goes undercover
- Dominic Chianese as George, the person who contacts Brooke and helps her become the new mob boss. He has a big secret.
- Tim Rozon as Marcus, a good-looking guy that Brooke has a crush on in the earlier part of the film
- Crimes of Fashion at the Internet Movie Database
- Crimes of Fashion at AllMovie